Thursday, November 13, 2008


Okay, Okay!! I am caving into peer pressure and uploading a few pictures..... We'll see how this all works!

8 comments:

Alicia said...

See, now did that hurt? Cute picture. Now you have to link all of our blogs to yours.:)

cherryl said...

good job tanya. when you get my dvd you should be able to put the video i made you on your own blog. you just have to convert it to a media file, call me! (Bruce had to show me how) You guys are so cute!!

Jennifer Wagner said...

What a perfect family! Love ya Tanya-jen

cherryl said...

well, sorry, but your blog is on mine, so any people you have not told about it, can come to it from mine... so more peer pressure to add a post!! ha ha

Jaimee said...

Tanya and Eric! How are you?!? This is Jaimee Decker Buckley from your Toro Class of '93. I saw the video Cherryl made about your home and loved it! What a beautiful life you have made! Your kids are darling, too. Hope all continues to go well for you! I'd love to check into your blog to keep up to date...feel free to see mine if you'd like. My best to your family! :D

Nichols Family said...

Yep, found you from Cherryl too. Blame her. But I'm sure you don't mind. It's great to see your updated picture! When will you be in AZ next? Take care!

christa said...

you did not tell us you started a blog! Now, lets see some more posting. Malia just loves seeing her cousins on here, so keep it going!!! Can't wait to see you guys in the next couple of weeks!!

love you

Suz said...

Ms. Tanya- Cherryl sent out her Christmas card and wrote her blog on it, so from there I found the lovely Macdonald family! And lovely you all are! Blog... who has time? You might note that I don't which is why I trade sleep for stalking... It is my connection to the past, present, and future...
I vowed NEVER to blog until I found out that you can publish your posts and make a journal at the end of the year. THat became an easy thing for me. SO... I now blog. And little did I know that EVERYONE on the planet earth blogs, so it makes it easy to catch up on friends. The world just got smaller... and I love it! Tell Eric howdy! (since that is what you tell farmers, right?)
Do you still live in Cali? Not that I'm a know it all, but the pics I saw looked like UT?