Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

I love Easter! Yes, it is fun to celebrate with the baskets, candy and coloring eggs... but I am truly thankful for the Jesus Christ and His resurrection. I know that through Him we will all be resurrected when we die... and have perfect bodies. (I'm thinking I'll be a nice, slim 5' 8'' in the next life! )


We had a delicious breakfast ... then the boys found their baskets and helped Anne find hers.


Of course Anne didn't know what was going on, but she loved the grass in her basket!




The boys got kites in their baskets... and went straight outside to fly them.







Pretty Girl!


After church we dyed eggs. Starting out with brown and greens eggs from our chickens, we were able to make some really pretty colorful and unique looking eggs!

Rubber-bands... an old family favorite for dying eggs.

Poor Anne was getting tired... but I was having too much fun dying eggs to take her up to her room, so she just fell asleep right on my lap!







Posted by Picasa

No comments: