Saturday, December 12, 2009
OxMen 4 & G'ma O LIVE!
Here is one of the songs from G'ma O's Birthday Bash-- "Red River Valley". It reminds me of my G'pa O... a good 'ol cowboy song. The audio isn't the best because I was using my regular camera (Santa might be bringing me something better to record with next time!!) but you can hear the OxMen 4 and G'ma O. They were great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't been on my blog in over a month... I LOVED seeing this post of your whole family. Did I count right, all the siblings were together. The boys all look great, it was so cute to see that video of them playing in their band. Looked especially cool with Mark's big ol bass up there, or is that Pauls? he played that too, right? How neat for your grandma.
Post a Comment