Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam!

I love Adam's little personality and his imagination! Here are a couple cute shots... he loves to dress up and have me take his picture! Below: he is learning to wink. Cute, eh!?






Yeah!! The day FINALLY came for Adam to turn the BIG FOUR! He has been waiting "for so long!" (his words) It was fun to have G'ma & G'pa Macdonald and lots of cousins here! (Mylee, Max, Merek, Malia & Isaac)





He has been talking about his pinata for weeks! He was sooo excited to crack it open!


"Look, I'm FOUR!" (Okay, really that's eight, but who's counting!?)

2 comments:

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

Ooh, I love updates. Super cute photos. I can totally hear Adam saying it too. Love, M

Min said...

Hi Tanya! This is Mindy (Applegate) Peterman. So, I just put together something from this blog post of yours. The COUSINS Mylee, Max, and Merek are Shawn and Stacy Macdonald's kids, right? Are Eric and Shawn brothers? Here's why this is so astounding to me: my little brother Spencer is married to Stacy Macdonald's little sister Tiffany! So, in a round-about way, we have common relatives (if I have put this together correctly). My little brother's niece and nephews are also YOUR niece and nephews. Just from different sides of the family. Am I right? Is this world that small? Wow! It's been fun keeping up with your family through your blog. I have no blog, but I am on facebook, which I use for updating photos of my family and our goings on! Anyway, crazy!