Caleb joined the school choir this year... here is the Christmas Concert. Thanks Gma & Big Gpa for coming down! Before the concert I asked him where he'd be standing so I'd know where to sit. "In the front, Mom. I'm kinda short." REALLY?! I wonder where he got that!? ;)
I love that you're doing the blog and we get to see all the fun pictures!! Anne really does look a lot like Malia as a babe. It's actually crazy how much she reminds me of Malia. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
3 comments:
look, now you are really going to town on the blog thing! anne is so cute, glad you fed her. and love to see eric in his bee suit! merry christmas!
Tell Caleb I'm so proud of him! I love singing in a choir. And T - NICE JOB on the blogging.
I love that you're doing the blog and we get to see all the fun pictures!! Anne really does look a lot like Malia as a babe. It's actually crazy how much she reminds me of Malia. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment