Friday, December 12, 2008

Feed Me!





FEED ME NOW! Little Anne looks like she is going to hurt someone if she doesn't get some food! Next photo: a happy little camper with a full belly!! She is sooo fun and just a sweetheart! We all just eat her up!

2 comments:

Suz said...

This is a girl after my own heart! I love that big smile! You are throughing some pretty staunch genetics... These babes are deffinately Oxboro babies... Do any of your little ones look like Eric? They are darling! Where in Utah are you? Northern? When I'm in Ut this summer I might have to visit Old Macdonald's farm! :0)
P.S. Chickens weather fine in the heat...They spend many hours in the shade and do most of their outside trotting during the early morning and evening (before dusk) hours. Don't you love those girls!

Nichols Family said...

Oh she can't be more adorable!!!! Ha ha! That's awesome you guys are bee keepers. My uncle does that in Vernal. He owns a honey business...blueberry honey...mmmm!