Happy Father's Day to Eric... We woke up with a flat tire. :( We had planned to go to church at 10am but after changing out the spare tire we didn't make it til noon. He was a trooper-- changing out the flat in his Sunday clothes. It's quite the ordeal jacking up a motorhome to change one of the rear tires! We tried two different jacks and they wouldn't lift it high enough. We ended up driving the rear inner tire up on two 4x4 blocks of wood and that lifted it enough to change out the outer tire. Very tricky!
We went to church right next to the DC temple. As we were leaving we ran into our high school Algebra II teacher, Mr Slade and his wife, from AZ. They are missionaries there! Eric and I met in his class at the beginning of our junior year of HS so we mention him whenever we are telling out "how we met" story. It was fun to see him after all these years and he was happy to know Eric is a teacher too. (I always check afterward when I ask random people to take a picture for us but this time I didn't -- and I definitely should have.)
The Washington, D.C. Temple has the temple guessing game too. Caleb got over 15,000 points this round!
Sunday, June 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment